Garmin 910XT any one bought one?

9 messages
01/03/2012 at 22:42

I've had a Garmin 910XT on order from Wiggle since early Dec, today i've had yet another email informing me of there is no stock from their supplier.

Has any one actually bought and had one of these delivered? from which supplier?

02/03/2012 at 11:57

I haven't bought one, but they're on the Sweatshop website and there's no indication of not being in stock. I was in Sweatshop Reading yesterday and think I saw them there, but can't vouch for it.

Nearly £400 mind

02/03/2012 at 12:07
I know a couple of people who have them - think they got them from Sweatshop but had to wait as they placed early orders before shipping took place in January

I think Sweatshop are Garmin's preferred dealer but I could be wrong there
02/03/2012 at 13:03
I ordered one from Simply Run on Monday evening and it arrived yesterday morning.

Cruel fate has given me a bad cold so I have only been able to try it out on a gentle walk round the block. I am itching to give it some thorough workouts!
02/03/2012 at 17:51
Ordered one from Sigma Sport and arrived two days later. Although as above Cruel Fate has given me a cold with viral meningitas as an after effect. So its been looking pretty sitting on my desk at work. Three weeks to look at and then I will test it out.
02/03/2012 at 19:47
It's on my birthday list
02/03/2012 at 19:56
Meanwhile the 310xt - which would be just fine and dandy for me - is below £200 on Amazon. My trusty 305 does everything I want other than a couple of things so the 310 is on my birthday list. I'm hoping it'll dip a bit lower though.
17/10/2012 at 21:09

305 now discontinued and expensive

310 is good and works. a bit big and lacks the swim metrics but does do open water

910xt has the lot (except HR when swimming)...plus a few buigs. Most are now fixed with firmware v2.60 (Oct2012) reviews of all on my site if you are interested.

all are fine/the same for running

http://the5krunner.com 

24/10/2012 at 08:15
I bought one - I love it. Not really noticed any bugs but only use it for running and cycling. Tried the 610 but couldn't get on with the bezel control. I would recommend the 910.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.