Garmin Fenix 2

21 to 23 of 23 messages
11/07/2014 at 16:39

I've got a usb charger thingy, well actually two as the first one i got was massive, so got a second one a lot smaller, so i have variety

12/07/2014 at 12:31

Love it ran for over 3 hours, and walked a few minutes so watch was in use for 3h 15m and at the end it said 82% battery still.  That's brilliant. That is recording data every second.

24/07/2014 at 22:51

Really love my new fenix 2, but with reservations

Its so much more robust than the 610 that I had and I hated the touchscreen (sorry booktrunk) if I was running in rain and tried to clear the water it would send the thing mental, no give me robust buttons every time thanks. Obviously all the data options are fab and the battery life is tremendous also  love it can be used for loads of different activities, for me especially hiking! 

I have had to return the Fenix 2 though as after a few weeks use it started skipping seconds , i only noticed because i was timing my kids runs as opposed to running with it, so it may have done it from the start, and also grey read out on black jeezz is it just me or is that hard to read with a quick glance - time to adopt e reader technology and have a proper white on black or vice versa surely.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.