Garmin query please

21 to 23 of 23 messages
10/10/2012 at 08:34

What's the programme which allows you to edit the workouts once you have downloaded? Pressed the wrong button a few times so have random extra laps at the end of sessions which I want to remove so can get correct overall averages. "Smart" something?

10/10/2012 at 10:55

Dancing in spikes - Don't know of software but sounds an ideal solution.

One way to get rid of the unwanted laps is to go to your forerunner and go to 'history' , 'activities' and select the activity you want to edit. You can then scroll through all the laps and when you get to the ones you want to get rid of press 'clear' (bottom button) it will then ask you to confirm you want to delete this lap.

You can then go to garmin connect and delete the workout you want to change and then upload the corrected version. I had to do a force send from the forerunner (settings - ANT+ and turn on force send).

Hope that helps.

10/10/2012 at 15:26

Too late I think.... not sure if watch cleared or not. There is def. a free downloadable tool though, I will have to search.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.