Garmin training centre and now Garmin connect

5 messages
19/04/2013 at 07:20

Hi everyone,

About 6 months ago I started using the Garmin Connect for my running etc but originally used the Garmin training centre. However, the GTC still comes up automatically and downloads info and then I have to uplload for GC. So how do I remove GTC but keep the data? If I uninstall it will the data be lost forever???

Thanks in advance.

19/04/2013 at 22:41

Copy the directory that contains all the data then uninstall i guess?

19/04/2013 at 22:41

Or go into each activity and export them individually... slow but it would work.

20/04/2013 at 12:54

Thanks! I'll try your first option initially as you say it should be the quicker one!

22/04/2013 at 20:30

Strange, I use the TC mainly and copy bits to my own spreadsheet though all data gets uploaded to Garmin connect without me doing anything (though maybe I set it up like that?). I've got the 405CX and it uploads wirelessly as I walk in the door.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.