garminforerunner 110

6 messages
25/05/2012 at 12:06

Can anyone tell me if you can select different activities onthe foreruinner 110 like inthe older models?  So for example when I cycle can I set it to cycling?  The reaason I ask is that everytime I download a bike ride to fetch it translates it on FB as run! So people think I have run 27 miles in 2.11 today!  I know I am a geek for connecting it to FB, but still would like to know whether or not the 110 has settings for this

25/05/2012 at 16:43
Can you not edit it in Garmin connect before uploading to FB?
25/05/2012 at 16:49

what is Garmin connect sausage dog?  Is it something I would see on fetch? only as soon as I upload it goes to FB before I have a chance to change to bike

25/05/2012 at 17:02

am looking at that now, thanks for your help!

26/05/2012 at 01:47
I'm unfamiliar with 'fetch'

I know on mapmyride there is a setting that will upload your ride automatic the moment you finish, to FB or twitter etc. You can change this though so you have to manually upload. You may have a similar option on 'fetch'
28/05/2012 at 09:05

cheers sausage dog, I solved it by disconnecting the FB link.  Easier in the long run.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.