gear for flm

4 messages
04/03/2003 at 12:55
getting really fed up with trying to find something that is comfortable, i have bought loads of different sports bras, they all itch like mad, cant find a t shirt that i feel comfortable in, they all seem to loose or to tight, the only thing i have decided on is my ron hill tracksters, because i find them really comfortable, and cant find a decent pair of shorts that i like either.
struggling to decide which shoes to wear, my old asic 1070's are just so comfortable, but i dont know how much mileage is left in them, while my saucony grid omni's are only a couple of weeks old and arent as comfy as the asics. feeling frustrated.
04/03/2003 at 12:57
Know how u feel- my saucony 3d grid are two weeks old too but not as comfortable- went for 16 miler- could feel my knees giving way! Dont know its just because there new or is it my legs!!
06/03/2003 at 09:14
Donna, you've still got time to wear in a new pair of shoes before the race. It's worth doing it now rather than having to do it when the others pack up just before FLM. I have run in the 1070s and equivalents for years and always manage to upgrade to the later model effortlessly.

Also, have you been to www.girlsruntoo.co.uk to look for gear there? They have some makes that aren't readily available.
06/03/2003 at 09:15
Oops, looks like I missed some tags in the link above.

And that is what I do for a living too :-(

Sorry.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.