Gear for skinny girl!

Come all you other skiinies I need help

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/02/2010 at 13:52

Hi Curly 45

Im 4'10 and size 6/8 very petite lmao all sorts of probs re clothing and shoes, I tend to buy triathlon gear as theres loads out there in a size 6... and the items fit a lot better and cling in the right places. New balance (running) are a very small fit I buy an 8 in them, quintanroo do a 6, 2XU are a very small fit too youl need to look on charts for sizing tho....

06/02/2010 at 19:07

I also find that kiddies adidas shorts fit well.  I'm 5ft 7 (plus another half inch which is very important to me!) and don't have any probs with the length as I would have expected.

I'm currently running in karrimor trousers tho and they would be way more comfortable if I could have got a smaller size.  They're an 8 which I thought would be fine but they're pretty flappy which is surprising as I have a sturdy set of thighs on me!!

08/02/2010 at 10:01

Thanks for all the help guys

I finally got some shorts at sportshoes in Bradford - acsis extra small which are a size 6/8 (and only £9.99) and perfect for now...if I lose any more weight I'll be into the childrens stuff have a scout around

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.