I kid you not

9 messages
13/03/2013 at 13:30

"Let's go." "You have made me a very proud shoe"

I wonder what mine would say to me.

"I'm not going on your big flat feet, you lardy bald jug-eared tosser"

Edited: 13/03/2013 at 13:31
13/03/2013 at 13:31

What's with the feckin' url linking on this forum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcaSwxbRkcE

13/03/2013 at 14:07

Don't think it would be very long until they were jail-broken, and the Tourettes update became the most popular download.

Would be extra motivation if the shoes shouted obscenities at random passers by.  Think of it as fartlek training as you sprint away from the local yoofs!

13/03/2013 at 14:35

Apparently the Nike + doodah has motivational phrases along the lines of "that's a pb, well done" and that kind of thing. I've never understood why people pay any attention to them.

To be told "well done" by my mates, mum, or the blonde in the typing pool I've always had the hots for is one thing and sure, it would make me feel good. But by an iPod or a shoe?

13/03/2013 at 14:39

ah well, it will make a change to my arse telling me I'm talking out of it.  again. 

13/03/2013 at 16:37

I would soooooooooo spend my time finding a nerd to crack them! ha ha ha! The tourettes update would be amazing! Even better if no one knew  

"well done! you big fat.....

13/03/2013 at 16:42
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

Google shoes, now Ive heard it all.

my wife does it all the time.

13/03/2013 at 16:43

just imagine the racket during a marathon! 

13/03/2013 at 17:00
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

Google shoes, now Ive heard it all.

I used some on a training run on Sunday. I was trying to get home but they made me run via half-a-dozen sponsored shops and restaurants en route.  It was pretty tiring.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.