Got a couple of pillows to wear...

Has one of my legs shrunk?

1 message
05/02/2003 at 00:05
Hi all...

Received my two new pairs of Grid Webs (2002 edition) today, and went out for a wee run...the only thing I noticed was that instead of the 'pad pad pad pad' of my footfalls as I ran along the icy streets, I heard...'slap pad slap pad'...it was as though the heel of my left shoe wasn't quite connecting with the ground as my right one was...am I making any sense? When I tried to extend my stride length, it was as though my left heel wasn't doing exactly as my right one was...I have had treatment in the past as my left leg muscles/knee isn't as strong as the right, and I wear orthotics. New shoes, right?

My old Grids are fine, so I am assuming that it's just a question of wearing them in. I have seen consultants in the past and I do regualr exercises to help strengthen my left knee (especially) and lengthen my calf muscles.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.