Great gadget, a must have!

Nike + Sports Band

61 to 71 of 71 messages
23/12/2008 at 11:34

No problems Leyton,

The best option would definately be Nike+ shoes, but I cannot get on with Nike shoes unfortunately. (Maybe keep the tape idea as an emergency option in case the holder gives you any trouble)

Shelbo   

23/08/2010 at 21:54

Ive been using wristband for several months with no problems.

It was a fiddle to get the nike+ downloaded but I think most of it was down to my error(especially when I hadn't put the usb part into the computer the right way!)

Accuracy is similar to mapmyrun so im happy with that.

24/08/2010 at 22:56

I've had my nike+ band for a few weeks now and love it, I like others think mine is not accurate totally but am happy to go along with it for now.

I love the utilities it offers and especially the kilometer splits etc which helps me sort out my pacing for my upcoming 10k.

25/08/2010 at 02:16
I have the nike+ trainers and iphone and I find it pretty accurate
when i dont wear nike+ trainers i use this cheap but good lace holder off ebay -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180496672919&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

oh my nike+ name is 'thecat88' if anybody wants to add me
14/10/2010 at 11:17
Absolute rubbish....mine's going back for a refund.....logging runs of 5.44k at 2.6k...reclaibrated, factory reset etc etc.....faulty unit....supplier rolled over straight away, so assuming i'm not the first......don't waste your time
14/10/2010 at 12:21

I have just recently bought an IPHONE and noticed the Nike+ app can anyone tell me what this does and if it is good value?????

14/10/2010 at 12:22

Save your pennys and get a decent Garmin and be done with it.........................................................

14/10/2010 at 15:39

Been using once since October 2009 and not had a single problem with it.

Really like the nikeplus.com site as well.

14/10/2010 at 16:23
+1 @Ben Isaacs.
20/02/2011 at 18:27
An ordinary stopwatch facility and an online route measuring site, such as GoodRunGuide.co.uk,  is a straightforward and accurate means of recording runs.
23/02/2011 at 13:11

I've also had my Sportband for a number of months with no problems...

The calibration is almost spot-on too - in fact, matches up almost exact to MapMyRun and that Nike map thing.

The only real trouble I've had (which I've also experienced with a Garmin so rules out the 'the more you pay, the better it is' debate) is that if the USB chip gets sweat/grime/rain on it, you sometimes have to wipe it a few times before it uploads properly - not exactly a hassle considering it's £35 though is it?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 71 of 71 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.