Hair Management

Hair Management

5 messages
26/04/2004 at 16:00
Right, I have very thick and long hair and I have trouble finding hair ties that would hold my pony tail together while I run. The one I'm using works but I have no backup ones. Any online store recommendation is welcome. Thanks
26/04/2004 at 16:57
Hiya
I have the same problem so I use the Boots own brand , can't remember their exact name but they are supposed to stop the damage to your hair, so they're thicker than usual and very strong. I also usually wear a cap with the strap under my ponytail to keep the hat on & keep my hair in place.
If you find any better, let me know.
01/05/2004 at 20:04
I have very thick hair and just plait it when it gets longer and too heavy. Stops the 'heavy hair headache' too
M...eldy    pirate
01/05/2004 at 20:36
Me too - I found some good solid ones from 'claires accessories' if you have a store near you!
04/05/2004 at 08:15
Thanks for all your input. I just bought some hair ties over the weekend and they look 'strong' enough but we'll see:)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.