Has anyone used Runnerinn.com ?

6 messages
29/07/2013 at 21:40

Hey guys

I'm looking to get some VFFs and http://www.runnerinn.com/ has some good prices.

I've been warned to be wary of where you purchase these (especially when a good price is being offered) and I cannot workout if this site is legit or not?

I've used Alexa and All Who Is, to try and verify the site, and still can't make my mind up!

http://allwhois.org/whois/runnerinn.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/runnerinn.com#trafficstats

The site has a lot of connected sites so i'm hoping someone on here may have heard or hopefully successfully used the site, had a google search and couldnt find any reviews or feedback

Thanks

Rafiki    pirate
30/07/2013 at 09:15

I have no idea what VFFs are, but I bought my Garmin 910 from them this year. They are based in Spain and asked for a photocopy of my passport to be emailed to them, which I thought was strange but apparently this is fairly normal inside the EU.

My Garmin arrived within 3 days as promised and is fine. I would certainly use them again.

30/07/2013 at 12:13

(Vibram FiveFingers, sorry)

Thanks for the advice

15/10/2013 at 17:25

I have just had a rather nasty experience with them. Ordered a headlamp they have admitted was lost (after 2 weeks of chasing them for updates about the delivery) somewhere between Germany and the UK. They were unwilling to help and unwilling to give me a refund.

The battle is still ongoing with them.

Do not touch them with a barge pole - would be my advice.

07/02/2014 at 14:31

I know it's been a few weeks since the last post, but thought my experience was worth mentioning.

Ordered two pairs of of Vibrams as I was not sure of the sizing. Having placed my order I noticed that one of the items was out of stock, this wasn't indicated against the product when I selected it. I emailed them not to hold the order and send what they had and cancel the out of stock item. Almost by return I received an email saying that they had canceled the out of stock item as a matter of policy and that my Pay Pal account would be credited. It was the following day.

Delivery updates via GLS suggested that the parcel was doing a tour of europe. I think that's more to do with GLS as their hub is in Germany. Anyway a week later the Vibrams turned up, well packaged and they are very comfortable.

So my experience was as good as any company I have purchased from in the UK. I would certainly consider them again.

28/02/2014 at 00:35

just used them for the first time for a new pair of runners. was promised the product by the 15 march and now i receive a random email saying they are not even going to receive them (themselves) till at least the 30 march. this is not what they advertised, this is not what i agreed. shocking way to do business.

tried to contact them, couldnt get through. first and last time dealing with this company! STAY CLEAR

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.