High 5 Gel Powder - where are you?

3 messages
05/09/2007 at 15:01
Does anyone know where I can buy High 5 gel powder on-line? I had a tin a couple of years back and found it great for long runs with a gel bottle. Last year I tried to re-order some and was sent an energy drink instead so ended up carrying the gel sachets around a marathon. This year I have searched high (!) and low - I placed an order with one site that appeared to have some but they have not sent it, have no record of my order and won't answer my emails! I checked again the High 5 website and it seems to have disappeared. I really would like to get my hands on an illusive tin before the Jersey Marathon in October.
05/09/2007 at 19:03
05/09/2007 at 20:08
Thanks Jamie - but I think they only do the energy powder which mixes into a sports drink rather than a gel powder that mixes into a low volume gel mixture

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.