How far did u go??

4 messages
04/09/2002 at 19:53
Can anyone tell me if there is something to measure your distance while you are running?? I only work on pace, but would just like to know if there is some type of gadget??
04/09/2002 at 20:27
Yeah where you been the last 6 months there all the rage, there called SDM's and theres a couple out at the mo, Timex and Nike do them but they cost £200+, check the ads in RW
04/09/2002 at 20:57
Large scale map and a bit of string works fine for me.... or hubby on his bike with computer gizmo for measuring distance.
05/09/2002 at 10:41
If you just want something simple try a pedometer, around £10 from Argos. Once calibrated you can measure total distance, time, speed etc but not laps - for that I think you'd have to pay a lttle more!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.