HRM and ladies gear

Aldi special offers

5 messages
19/01/2004 at 14:23
starts on thurs if anyone is interested.
www.aldi.co.uk

Heart Rate Monitor £14.99
Heart rate and fat burn rate monitors. • Clock • Stop watch facility • Countdown facility • Dual time • Multi alarm
• Background lit display • Battery • Chest strap
• Universal fitting for bicycle handlebars • Operating instructions • Choice of three colourways.

Ladies Winter Fitness Trousers £4.99
Cover-up trousers in four styles. Available in small (8–10), medium (12–14), large (16–18). Co-ordinates with fitness top and jacket.

CoolMax Fitness Socks twin pack £2.99
In polyester and nylon with Lycra by Dupont®. With added anti-bacterial finish, arch support and cushion sole. Available in one size to fit 4–8. Co-ordinates with winter fitness clothing range.

Ladies Winter Fitness Top £3.99
A choice of T-shirt or vest, each in two styles to co-ordinate with fitness trousers and jacket. Available in small (8–10), medium (12–14), large (16–18).

Ladies Winter Fitness Jacket £7.99
Cover-up jacket in four styles. Available in small (8–10), medium (12–14), large (16–18). Co-ordinates with winter fitness clothing range.
19/01/2004 at 22:10
Presumably they don't do mail order? I'd love to go for the HRM, top and trews esp., but with 3 kids and a reluctant hubbie, I can't get there.
22/01/2004 at 23:03
Anyone brought the clothes today?

I got the red Fitness top for Pilates with the Fitness trousers. The Medium top fits lovely but I brought Medium trousers (same size as my running ones) and they are tight on me so I am going to have to return them for the large size! I thought I was getting slimmer but I am going up in clothes size...what is happening!

22/01/2004 at 23:05
I also brought the wellbeing CD's. They are really soothing and will be excellent to practise pilates and Yoga to. I am playing one now whilst tying and feel like falling asleep! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
23/01/2004 at 09:21
I ended up finding an 'Oregon Scientific' pulse rate monitor in Debenhams (Basingstoke) in their post-Christmas sale, if anyone's interested! Very, very basic - just takes pulse from a finger sensor, but reduced to £5.20, I couldn't complain! It'll do for now and if my training gets more serious, I can invest in a 'proper' one.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.