Hydration/bottle belts

Help!

4 messages
19/12/2012 at 23:36

I've always run holding a water bottle but I'm getting pain in my arm.  I want to get a belt as I already run with my iphone in a SPI belt which I am used to and feel comfortable with.  I also don't want a camelbak or other rucksack because they make me hunch my shoulders no matter how hard I try not to!

Which one do i get?  My main requirements are; minimal bounce, about 500ml capacity, and I'm a UK 6-8 so unless its pretty adjustable a one size fits all isn't going to work for me.

20/12/2012 at 11:06

I tried a couple of belts and they bugged me so I ended up buying an OMM 6L waist bag, and just carrying two or three handheld upto 500ml water bottles in this and after x distance pulling the first one out holding it till empty then stashing it back in and getting another out when i needed it.  Very comfy can hold some food nibbles if required, a nice side pouch perfect for my iphone, and an open pocket that i put jelly babies in for seriously long runs

Rafiki    pirate
20/12/2012 at 13:22

I use one of these - it comes in a two or four bottle option. Keys, gels and mp3 player all fit in pocket. Does the job!!

22/12/2012 at 16:44
Inov-8 race elite 3, superb bit of kit.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.