Hyperspeed 6 UK release?

1 message
26/06/2014 at 11:05

hey all,

I wonder if anyone had any advice on where I can get a pair of size 14 asics hyperspeed 6 in the UK?

I contacted Asics Europe on twitter but no response - they're listed on their US site (as are the nimbus/cumulus 16) though not on the UK site - I geuss they launch in the US first?

Difficulty is, I'm after a pair in size 14 (UK) - I normally run in nimbus 14, though I've run in brooks ghost 6 and cumulus 14, though I'm looking for something a bit more as a racing flat with a little cushioning and the hyperspeed looked like it fit the bill - I need a wide toe box and it seems to be a similar fit to the nimbus/cumulus in this regard.

Any advice on either UK release dates or where anyone may have seen the hyperspeed 6 in that size available online? 

Are there any alternatives I should be looking at?  I loved the combination of weight and cushioning that the hyperspeed seemed to offer.

Should probably say in case useful - 6' 9" and just over 17st.

Would really appreciate any and all advice

Thanks,

Terry

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.