Injinji toe socks - anyone wear them?

Wondering about shoe sizing...

21 to 24 of 24 messages
18/01/2013 at 06:32

I wear Toetoe socks all the time now, I thought I'd try them as I used to get blisters where my toes rubbed together. Never happens at all now & I'm happy about that. Got 3 pairs for £15 from a SportsPursuit sale, bargain!

22/01/2013 at 20:43

Weirdly enough I've only ever had sore toes whilst wearing injinji toe socks but that was 15k on snow/ice in the alps over Christmas. Other than that I absolutely love them! I have 4 or 5 pairs now and find that they let me spread my toes out nicely when I'm running in my inov8 f-lite195's or mudroc 290's.

25/01/2013 at 02:03
andy x wrote (see)

I wear Toetoe socks all the time now, I thought I'd try them as I used to get blisters where my toes rubbed together. Never happens at all now & I'm happy about that. Got 3 pairs for £15 from a SportsPursuit sale, bargain!

paulkrunner wrote (see)

The Injinji toe socks in my experience are exceptional, I do wear VFF Komodo and Speed but usually without socks. In my Adidas Adios and my Newton Distance the Injinji work brilliantly, no blisters, no rubbing at all and I wear my shoes pretty snug. They are pretty expensive and feel a bit funny at first but once you are used to them you won't go back. The Toe Toe ones are cheaper and feel it. I only wear the Toe Toe ones when I wear my VFF for work as they do rub a little (in my experience) when running.

I'm robably going to wear my Injinji when I do the White Cliffs 50 and the Rat Races The Wall later in the year as I can't find socks I prefer

I'm doing white cliff 50 as well, looks like we will be meeting each other.
I had 3 pairs of Injinji, i bought them from US which is not too exp, around 6 pounds each. Have to wear them when I use my VFF.
nowadays i use other socks too, like Drymax hyperthin which is exceptional thin and good. They never retain water. I have a hilly socks too, use the new socks for a marathon, blister free too
24/02/2013 at 11:06

I love wearing my injinji toe socks.  I was always suffering from blisters and toe nails cutting into other toes causing bleeding during longer runs.  No matter how short I keep my toe nails, I always get them cutting into the next toe.  These socks stopped that.  They are brilliant.  I always run with them now.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.