Inov8 sizing

Insole measurement

2 messages
09/08/2014 at 18:07

Hi,

Looking to buy my first pair of Inov8, I'm seriously unsure of the sizing as the sizing charts they have vary a lot vs other brands in the match-up of CM/UK/EU sizes.

If you have a pair, size 8.5 or 9 UK, could you please measure the exact length of the insole?  I'm particularly interested in the Road-X and Bare-X, but any Inov8 would be interesting..  

Just lay a straight ruler loosely on top and get length end-to-end measurement.

Would be very helpful.

Thanks! 

Edited: 09/08/2014 at 20:50
09/08/2014 at 22:24

Hmmm... not the size or model you're looking for but if it's any help, length of insole in a 9.5 X-Talon 212 is 291mm.  This compares to a 9.5 Nike Zoom Elite length of 295mm.  Pretty close.  The X-Talon is very similar width in the toe box and a little narrower in the mid-foot/arch. So I'm basically happy taking the same size as for most of my running shoes (incl. Nike, Brooks, Saucony).  Hope that helps!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.