iPhone App to update social media with pace/distance during marathon

Will the battery last 4-5hrs?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
cougie    pirate
14/04/2013 at 00:26
"kennymac Yesterday at 22:20

Good to see that RW is still full of passive/aggressive assholes with uber-opinions...

*goes back to Fetcheveryone*!"

LOL - good one !
Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
14/04/2013 at 10:51
Shame that London hasn't got its act together to offer this,

We ran Paris last weekend and the free app kept our supporters updated with our 5 k times and real time at that point within half a minute of us crossing the timing mat
14/04/2013 at 11:36
I'm following my mate off the 3:45 thread in Brighton and he's just crossed the start line for the third time in an hour.
Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
14/04/2013 at 11:37
Kaz has just gone from 10 k to halfway in3 minutes !

Paris worked brilliant last week
14/04/2013 at 11:46
booktrunk wrote (see)

I'm so sad....

I was just thinking if you are on a training run I wonder if you can be creative and work out how to run and draw large scale images, so if someone follows you they have a pretty* picture come up on their screen.......

* Possibly not pretty, quite probably rude!

I've runs on Garmin Connect that trace out names and words of a questionable nature.

15/04/2013 at 16:45

HEHE, paste the links so we can see

15/04/2013 at 17:08

RicF i've been wanting to do that since I noticed that the REading Marathon traces out a scottish terrier with a megaphone in it's mouth  

I'm not going to run with my phone now by the way. It makes my bum bag bounce about and im not willing to wear it on my arm.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.