JOGGER IN THE PARK

PLEASE READ PAGE 1

10 messages
04/02/2003 at 16:49
When the name is finally announced I think a card or something from all Runners should be sent to the family. This could be done by simply enclosing a list of names with one line word of support (eg like a petition), maybe RW could publish it?.

Your comments please.

If you agree its a good idea email me on ashley@smithfamily.me.uk and I will copy your name and simple comment to a list. When the time comes this will be forwarded to the family from all of the running community.
04/02/2003 at 19:06
The ladies name is confirmed as Margaret Muller an art student from the US
04/02/2003 at 22:14
Beast has suggested a run in Margarets honour around the park. and I have suggested we petition for a minutes silence at FLM this year.

Again comments and ideas please.
05/02/2003 at 09:26
Both ideas are good, I gladly stood in silence for the Queen Mum last year and she had a long and comfortable life. It would be an honour to do the same for someone who has had theirs snatched away from them..
H.
05/02/2003 at 09:29
Nice ideas Ash, all the more poignant (sp?) being that her family are probably all stuck in the US too so I think the cards a must.

If you want me to help let me know.
05/02/2003 at 10:34
We should all support these ideas.
05/02/2003 at 20:02
have posted on another thread but agree with both ideas, think a minutes silence very appropriate
05/02/2003 at 20:45
someone needs to email FLM organisation to formally suggest it
05/02/2003 at 20:52
I agree with all of you.

Theres nothing harmful to others a runner could do, they punish themselves by running.

God be with her
05/02/2003 at 23:12
Thank you one and all for your comments, please keep them coming.

We have reached 79 lines of text so far.

Your thoughts and wishes are ever so moving and I feel deeply moved and privilaged to be able to collate all your heartfelt feelings.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.