Knickers that don't think they're thongs

41 to 45 of 45 messages
18/03/2003 at 15:36
fergalk - Thanks - now that is Really helpful but ummm who's Odlo ? Any web address please cos I live in the middle of nowhere - even the nearest Ethel Austin is 45 miles away! I'll try a web search now in case I can find them - thanks

SS

(was thinking today - as I was walking around ....that even in non-running life - us women suffer....I really really want knickers without attitude, knickers that don't wannabe thongs, knickers that know their place...knickers designed by a woman who knows the alternative meaning of 'half cut'....)
18/03/2003 at 15:48
Fergalk - Think I've found them in the on the www.girlsruntoo site - Boxer shorts for women ? Good Idea.

Thanks, I'll give them a ring as soon as I can find husband's credit card...
18/03/2003 at 15:59
Shattered Shins

I also wear mine for any other activity that might present problems ie under jods when I go riding. And yes we do suffer but hey...dont men have it worse with making sure everything is tidy and tailors that cut for a specific angle. Anyway good luck

fergal k
18/03/2003 at 17:21
Got a couple pair of the Odlo's and I can't say enough good things about them. They are fabulous. Got them from www.girlsruntoo.
18/03/2003 at 17:39
Thanks fergalk - will order a pair to try out too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 45 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.