lamenting my reeboks

forthcoming bereavement

3 messages
01/10/2002 at 13:38
About 10 months ago I spotted a lonely pair of DMX10s in a 'sports' shop, all lonely and at £30 (last season's colours and all that).
Well, it was love at first site. Size 8 (1/2 a size smaller than I normally use), they fitted like a glove and it was like we were made for each other.
Sadly now, many miles latter, we must part. The dmx cushioning/support no long does, and bits are falling off.
Veterans of 3 tris, 1 duo and many 10ks without even a lace coming undone, they must be relegated to the landfill site. I didn't even blame them for 8 weeks off with a shin stress fracture (that was the Sauconys)
The point is, new style DMX10 don't work like these, no other shoe I have found seems to suit like my old DMX10s.
In desparation, does anybody know of a store with stock of old 2000 style DMX10s size 8. I'll buy them all.
Neil
01/10/2002 at 14:12
Neil,

We are all thinking of you in your time of need. I know it must be hard for you, but you must be strong.
Monique    pirate
04/10/2002 at 13:39
I had an obsessive love of Reebok inerval hex had six pairs one after the other, but did then move onto some New Balance 815@s which I won then New Balance 716@s which also do the job, so there are other shoes out there, I hardly ever think about the Reeboks these days so time is a great healer!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.