Last time I trust Sweatshop!

They've kitted me out in the wrong type of trainer

41 to 46 of 46 messages
20/02/2013 at 12:15

Dirty Turkey, just go to 'The Running Shop' in Far Cotton, Northampton.  Independant runnign shop with years and years of experience run by a family of runners.

20/02/2013 at 12:29
I'd imagine that they have now sorted their trainer issues as this thread is now 3 years old.
XX1
20/02/2013 at 17:53
Does anyone know if the OP's knee got better?
XX1
20/02/2013 at 17:58

Another Zombie thread.

21/02/2013 at 00:06

I was going through my bank statement and noticed a debit to sports direct......I hadn't bought any thing from them but I had bought something for the amount from Sweatshop.  A quick google and I discovered that Sportsdirect now own 25% of Sweatshop.  I'd tried to buy a pair trail shoes in sweatshop only to find they didn't stock that model.  They used to stock pretty much every model.  I suspect what you'll now see is a gradual change in the way Sweatshop does business.  It's a pity Sweatshop was a good company.

Edited: 21/02/2013 at 00:08
24/02/2013 at 19:43
If they are comfy I wouldn't worry,I too have flat feet and I was told I need motion control...I now just run in stability shoes and they are lighter and not been a problem..

I make my own mind up by trying a shoe on now,if I like it I buy it..

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.