LIDL Ladies compression capris

Are they any good?

7 messages
06/06/2012 at 12:56

Lidl have comprssion capris for £7.99. Are they any good? They look very shiny and are quite thin (don't want to expose myself, I'll leave that to the other thread in 'General'.

06/06/2012 at 13:16

I've had Skins before but now have Saloman capris and they are by far the best  - but also a lot more expensive.  I think you get what you pay for and if you want good compression you'd need to pay a bit more. 

I've had basic Aldi cycling gear and always found that to be good.

06/06/2012 at 14:02

I bought some of the Lidl compression stuff last time they had it for sale but took it back for a refund - just not enough compression

07/06/2012 at 10:54

I had heard good things about Lidl stuff but I was dubious about this. Thanks for that, glad I checked in, false economy to clutter my drawers with rubbish, that is never worn.

07/06/2012 at 12:31

That would depend on whether you want the capris or the compression. Expect that capris are fine, but I wouldn't expect the compression to do much.

07/06/2012 at 13:52

The compression vest is pretty good but I took the capris back. Not enough compression and not a brilliant fit. Also with a seam going right up the middle of one's lady garden not the most conmfortable for running in either!

I have a pair of Skins A200 and the difference is immense...

08/06/2012 at 13:23

Must say I got a pair of lycra running shorts from Lidl, but had a seam straight down the middle that rubbed on a certain part of me that doesn't need rubbing. Good prices but poor design.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.