Lightweight/Racers?

From Adidas Supernova Cushion.....to

5 messages
28/07/2006 at 19:47
Hi,

Have been using Adidas Supernova Cushion for the last 2+ years without any problems whatsoever. I can normally get a 1000 miles out of each pair comfortably.

I am looking a getting pair of lightweight/racers for races etc. Is there a lightweight/racing shoe (from Adidas?) that would be the natural/logical choice?

I'm 6'3", 11st and reasonably light on my feet!

Many thanks.
28/07/2006 at 21:08
The Adizero Kaha looks like a nice shoe.
Blisters    pirate
31/07/2006 at 21:09
What about the Rotterdam?

I dislike Adidas, but almost went back to them for the sake of this shoe. They felt great for lightweight yet supportive road running up to marathon level. I tried them on a tready for a mile. They're still on hte options list.
31/07/2006 at 21:44
I'm not so keen on the Rotterdams - I'm a similar build (inch shorter, same weight) with a very economical stride, but they make me sound like Pingu.

My lightweights of choice are NB901s and Nike Mayflys - I managed a marathon in the mayflys and didn't even get a blister for my efforts.

Once had a pair of Supernova Competitions which lasted almost 2000 miles - couldn't fault them.
02/08/2006 at 14:09
I wouldn't go back to Adidas myself now, but the Kaha did tempt me, I'm going to get some Vaporfly.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.