Medal Display

3 messages
27/03/2003 at 11:15
I've decided our pile of family medals (& a much more modest pile of trophies)deserve better than lying in a dusty tangled heap. Does anyone know where I can get some sort of 'display cabinet' to give them a more fitting home? What do other people do with theirs?
27/03/2003 at 13:51
I was thinking that ours would look good in a picture frame, hung on the wall in the downstairs loo, so I was on the lookout for a frame about the right size, either just a frame or containing some seriously ugly picture which I'd discard, then just get some black card as a background.

I also got race number 1 from an event last year (how ? I know someone has to, but I didn't enter it months early and my name's not Gebreselasie...), so that would frame-up too.

However, the Wilmslow Half medal is attached to a square lump of polished marble. It's a paperweight !
Never get that in a picture frame, need to rethink...
05/10/2009 at 16:41
If you are looking for picture frames for your medals, try our frame builder at www.3dframing.co.uk where you can select from a range of frames and mount designs.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.