Mizuhno Wave Precision

4 messages
11/03/2003 at 14:14
Hello,

Is this shoe still around as I don't see it advertised by may retailers (never tried it myself but would like to !!)

Thanks
11/03/2003 at 22:14
I think most decent running shops would stock the Mizuno Precision - it's certainly still available. The Birmingham Runner (www.birminghamrunner.com) has them on their promtional leaflet inside March's edition of Runner's World, plus most other Mizuno models. I have been training and racing for about 4 months in a pair of 2002 Wave Riders and they are great shoes so expect the Precisions will be too.
12/03/2003 at 21:27
I tried in vain in december and january to get a pair of Wave Precision 3's and gave up.That's Bourne Sports for you !
My brother already has a pair for speedwork and for distance racingand swears by them. I opted in the end for a pair of Nike Skylon 2003. They really are a good alternative to the Precision. I will use them in FLM 2003.Uk Size 7 only weigh 270 grams !!!
17/03/2003 at 17:30
Dunc

Sorry to hear that you are having problems tracking down a pair of Precision's.
It's certainly still out there and going strong.

As Gonzalez quite rightly said, alot of running shops take the Precision. The best thing I can suggest is for you to look at our store locator on the web www.mizunoeurope.com but please phone before you make a journey to avoid disappointment!

Best of luck!

Greg
Mizuno Marketing

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.