Mizuno Gear

Where to buy ?

4 messages
19/09/2003 at 09:49
Does anyone know of a retailer in the London are or even a mail order outlet for all Mizuno stuff ?

I find many places may do shoes but not one that stocks the whole range ie shorts, jackets, tights, singlets etc any ideas guys ?
19/09/2003 at 10:40
Don't know about the whole range but the Sweatshops in Kingston & Reading do quite a few bits of Mizuno kit so I expect their London branches would as well. Run & Become do lots of everything but it's so higgledy-piggledy I'm surprised anyone can find what they want!
19/09/2003 at 10:47
yep, Sweatshop do a lot of Mizuno's range-the new ranges have just started to come in for next season. Im afraid that my shopping instincts only make me look at the female range! but that doesn't look half bad, good quality and a nice colourway, but I have to admit I didn't look at the men's range, sorry! There is going to be Mizuno kit in our catalogue which is getting released in the post and online soon, so I'll be better informed in a week or so when I have had a chance to look through the catalogue.
(oh - there isn't a branch in Kingston by the way, Chaos, but in Teddington a few miles away. Cheers for the mention though!).
19/09/2003 at 11:55
Got my Mizuno Summer stuff via Sweatshop online. Excellent gear,good choice and spot on service from Sweatshop.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.