Mizuno Wave Cabrakan

3 messages
28/09/2011 at 07:59

Another pair of Mizuno Wave Harriers is about to bite the dust and I was going to replace with the same again. I actually prefer these over the Wave Ascends. Just checked pricing on Wiggle and noticed the Mizuno Wave Cabrakan. I've not come across these before - does anyone have any experience of these or know how they compar to the Harrier?

28/09/2011 at 16:37
Wave Cabrakan is a great shoe but if your used to harriers and ascends your going to find it heavier ( +40gr ) and  less flexible and dynamic.  Overall its a more protective built up shoe with water resistant mesh.  If you really like harrier I think youll find the cabrakan to be too much shoe for you
28/09/2011 at 17:34

Cheers Nick - not sure the're for me then. I'm not a great fan of more built up/heavier shoes generally nor water resistance for that matter. (Your feet will generally get wet whatever your shoes are made of!) I'll maybe try some on if I happen across them but as I've not seen any in a local shop as yet, seems like a new pair of Harriers will be on the way soon....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.