Mizuno Wave Goodbye

6 messages
12/09/2002 at 14:54
I'm an Asics man through and through but Mizuno always seem to get good reviews so I thought I'd give the competition a go. I picked up a Mizuno catalogue at this years London Marathon Fair and decided to give the Wave Precision a go. I've been very happy with them and am now in the market for a pair or racing shoes. The Wave Goodbye look like the right shoe for me but I can't find them in any of the online stores. Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere??
13/09/2002 at 13:47
Come on Simon, theres a customer waiting...

jenks
WildWill    pirate
13/09/2002 at 14:06
Have a look at http://www.startfitness.co.uk/ they have them on special offer at the moment

Will
13/09/2002 at 14:25
Sparky,

We actually have the following sizes in stock in the UK,

6,6.5,7,7.5,8 & 9.

Any store that has a Mizuno account has the ability to special order a pair in if you are any of the above sizes.

Otherwise Running Bear in Alderley Edge, ordered the shoe so they might also still have some stock.

Good Luck !
13/09/2002 at 14:36
I've just checked Start Fitness and they only have very small sizes. Is the Wave Ediken an alternative for a medium build runner looking for neutral cushioning and a responsive ride?

Thanks for the reply Mr Mizuno. I live in the wilds of Shropshire and buy all my gear through the web and mail order. Can you suggest someone???

Cheers,

Mark
13/09/2002 at 14:39
Oops. Don't worry!! I've just found the Running Bear website. Cunningly disguised under the name www.runningbear.co.uk!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.