MotoActv

Reviews on the product

4 messages
13/09/2012 at 17:13

Hi I am wondering if someone can help me. I am looking at buying the MotoActv for my husband but I cannot seem to find an acurate review that does not contridict itself or the review before it. If someone has this product would you recommend buying it. He is a keen runner and currently uses Nike + and an old shuffle. He wants a new music device for running and thought this might be the perfect thing to buy. Or if anyone can recommend something else that would be great.

13/09/2012 at 22:08

dcrainmaker has done a very in depth review of it. Google him.

13/09/2012 at 22:13
Hi Katie, it has mixed reviews so no wonder it gets confusing. this guy DC Rainmaker is usually taking it apart in reviews so you know what you're getting http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2011/11/motorola-motoactv-in-depth-review.html
i only played with the device and it seems pretty cool, if your husband wants to combine training and music device it's an option.
13/09/2012 at 22:33

If you want a serious tool for doing things like intervals or other structured workouts, don't.  It's a style rather than substance.  DCR's review misses key limitations of it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.