Multi-Terrian Trainer reccommendations ?

5 messages
01/12/2012 at 10:22

i was using an old pair of mizuno's for any multi rerrain runnin e.g roads and fields ,

in the last 3 monthys iv bought

saucony progrid guide 5

saloman fellcross

and saucony kinvara trail

but none of these really stand up to multi terrain , well i dont want to wear down the lugs on the fellcross and kinvaras

so was judt wondering if anyone had a any reccomemadtions , thanks

01/12/2012 at 16:26

Multi terrain shoes just don`t have the performance once you get off-road at this time of year....

01/12/2012 at 20:19

I have Brooks Cascadia 7 and they are fine for muddy footpaths and road sections.  Plenty of alternatives though -  buy whichever fit best.

03/12/2012 at 18:04

My reccomendation would be any Saloman shoe. I am not sure of the name but the shoes the girl is wearing on the front cover of January's edition of Runner's World look very good,

03/12/2012 at 18:59

I've been running in a pair of these for the last couple of months based on them being sold as suitable for road/off - so far they've stood up to low levels of mud, trail and pavement very very nicely...  Not sure I would want to go too xc in them though!

Salomon Cross Max

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.