My Vibram Fivefingers Shoes (ongoing story for potential users)

From purchase to end of product life

41 to 50 of 50 messages
10/02/2013 at 12:44

Howard, you can't post on an open forum and expect only people who agree with you or are interested in your subject matter to post.  You CERTAINLY can't expect the moderators to take off dissenting opinions!

That was why I suggested a blog - only people who are actually interested in it will make the effort to read it, and those who aren't won't bother.

If you shove it under the noses of everyone on a forum, you'll get opinions from people, like it or not.

10/02/2013 at 13:06

I agree with Wilkie. Plus you seem to be trying to do something in a style never done before on this forum, this is RW not some other techno/review orientated place.

Oh, and I have a pair of VFF and wear them to pilates, they are great for that. I know I could run in them if I wanted to, but I wear them around the house and for pilates. Driving in them for the first time is a weird experience but perfectly safe.

10/02/2013 at 13:13
It was a rather boring post and I'm afraid you do seem to come across as someone who's prepared to spend money on any new gimmick. Negative heel shoes in particular sound like a very bad idea.

Mind you, if Vibram really make toe socks that slip down, I'm deeply unimpressed.

I love driving in my VFFs, CJ! If it's a long drive, then a quick stretch of the legs round a service station carpark does wonders for waking your body back up again.
10/02/2013 at 14:56
I didn't realise that it was against the rules to give an oppinion that differs from the original poster.
10/02/2013 at 19:06
What's Vigram?
10/02/2013 at 19:22

It's like a Vibram but it makes your foot stiff.

10/02/2013 at 19:24
sean Oc 4 wrote (see)
What's Vigram?

lol i thought that,

at the OP. get over yourself, myself and a few others put in positive/on topic responses that you chose to either ignore or have a go at.

XX1
10/02/2013 at 20:27
@Wilkie -- Would you not recommend the Blogs bit of this website?

I know this is going slightly off topic but what is the point of barefoot running?
XX1
11/02/2013 at 17:19

Reading this i feel sorry for the OP, he/she is only sharing their experiences so why all the bashing? clearly people have nothing else to do. I came on here to read about vibrams to be greeted by people saying ' why are you even posting this' come on!

you would not speak to this person like that if you met them face to face so why over a keyboard do you think you are so much better than them? baffles me

anyway.. out of interest what vibrams did you end up buying as i dont think you mentioned it?

25/02/2013 at 21:36
Any update on the shoes? It's all gone quiet.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.