Narrow fitting ladies trail shoes

3 messages
17/07/2014 at 14:40

I have very narrow feet (2a).  Currently I wear New Balance for general running, which are great though they have stopped making them in this country (thank goodness for the internet).  Following a very muddy and slippery 10k at the weekend I feel a pair of trail shoes would be useful but who has the narrowest fitting?  Anyone able to advise???

18/07/2014 at 15:41

If it is any help I had to send back several pairs of Adidas Kanadia 5 Trail shoes as they were too narrow.  I ordered a few sizes to try but even the 'large' size was far too narrow for me and I consider I have ordinary width feet. Reviews on various websites also say they are narrow so may be worth a try? Otherwise they seemed fine.

26/07/2014 at 09:41

New Balance Minimus trail shoes come in a B fitting but they are very minimal, depending on what you're looking for.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.