New Balance 830s

3 messages
16/10/2002 at 09:34
I've had mine since April, and I've used them (along with a heavier, better cushioned pair of shoes for easier/longer sessions) for racing and hard road sessions.

Have been racing quite a lot recently on the roads (3 10Ks & 1 5K in the last month plus some q long hard sessions), and my knees are starting to feel like they've had a good pounding.

Does anyone else have any experience with these and how long I can expect to keep using them? I suspect I've probably done about 200-250 miles in them thus far.
16/10/2002 at 15:08
Can anyone tell me what sort of sizes New Balance shoes usually are - I can more or less guarantee I take an 11.5 in an Adidas or an 11 in a Nike - I was thinking of getting some NB mail order - never done this before and probably a bad idea but can anyone tell me if the fit is likely to be more Adidas or Nike - or something else all together?
17/10/2002 at 09:55
boing

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.