Nike Air Structure Triax

5 messages
06/02/2003 at 13:51
I'm on my second pair and get on with them ok. I need soon to buy a new pair. I wondered if there was an alternative to the Nike shoe that I could consider instead.
Would be grateful to hear.
Thanks
06/02/2003 at 16:50
plenty of alternatives but why change if you get on with it? i love the structure and im on my 8th pair. If its not broke , dont fix it.
06/02/2003 at 23:05
Couldnt agree more,if you have no problems then stick with the shoes!!They are coming out in different width fittings in the summer version so look out for that?
07/02/2003 at 08:56
Thanks
07/02/2003 at 10:37
They are lovely and i did last years marathon in them. However as i've got fitter and am doing more speed/tempo work, I've now moved onto the Mizuno Wave Maverick which I find feel a little faster and lighter while still having stability features.

It's well worth having two types of shoes anyway - I've heard this described as "cross-training" for the feet and ankles.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.