Nike GPS watch

Nike GPS watch current pace

1 message
01/10/2012 at 08:37

Hi i've had this watch since April and quite happy with it since it's easy enough to use. the only problem i can't figure out is the current pace. For example, i set the watch on interval training - 20min at 4.45/km, 3 min rest*6 - and the first set was fine since i looked at the average speed and it read 4.45/km. then i did the 3min rest and started on my 2nd session of 20min. i followed the current pace which read 4.45/km. when i uploaded, the 2nd to 6th sessions were all off by around 30sec reading my average pace as 5.15/km (or there abouts!). i can't stay on the average speed because the average takes into consideration the 3min rest speed as well. so what's up!? am i reading the current pace wrongly? am i supposed to take into account a 30sec difference and run that much faster? anyone else have this problem pls? i dont' want to change the watch because i do really like it but this is driving me crazy.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.