Nike Plus + Trainers

8 messages
23/11/2009 at 19:43

Hello everyone,

I'm after some new Nike Plus + trainers. I used to use dorunning.com (now prodirectrunning.com) but over the past few months their selection hasn't been what it used to be and I'm struggling to get a size 10 in any of the Plus footwear.Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced alternative to that website? I don't want to stop using the Nike Plus trainers because I've got 2 years worth of data stored up now and find them really comfy to wear.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I normally pay less than £50 for a pair of them.

23/11/2009 at 20:57
KAJ, I also use Nike+ but I have picked up a pod sleeve from amazon which was just over £7 inc P&P and it holds it in the laces on my Saucony. Once calibrated, works just as good as it did in my Nikes.
23/11/2009 at 23:48

Not used them but know there are a number of different things on ebay to fasten them to your laces. Most quite a bit cheaper than £7 if I recall.

Makes sense to me - not limited to a small range of shoes & able to take advantage of bargains on any brand.

26/11/2009 at 15:58
I also use a pocket for my laces. Cheap enough to get and easy enough to attach. Like exciled claret says, stops you being limited to just Adidas trainers.
26/11/2009 at 21:14

exiled claret wrote (see)

Not used them but know there are a number of different things on ebay to fasten them to your laces. Most quite a bit cheaper than £7 if I recall.

Makes sense to me - not limited to a small range of shoes & able to take advantage of bargains on any brand.

£3.5o for me but £3+ postage and packaging too
30/11/2009 at 13:06

Okay thanks for your input, looks like ditching the Nike Plus trainers is the way forward then! 

Is there anywhere you'd recommend buying discounted trainers from?

Cheers for now,

KJ.

02/12/2009 at 23:58
04/12/2009 at 16:53
I love Nike Plus, the best thing is uploading your data to race your friend online. I'm winning by 2 miles! Woohoo!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.