Nike plus sensors

Cannot connect to iPhone

3 messages
03/05/2012 at 16:33
With my old sensor approaching the end of its life I was lucky enough to see Nike offering free sensors to ' runners of my level '. However on its arrival I found it wouldn't work! Oh well as it was free anyway I went out and bought a new one - which also would not pick up. After exchanging it and encountering the same problem for a 3rd time I am now wondering- is there something I need to do to my I phone to connect to a different sensor? I'm still having no problem connecting to my old one?
03/05/2012 at 16:49

it sounds like your old sensor is still linked & you need to link the new one. In the settings there is the Nike+ setting & then within that there is the sensor setting where you have to "link new" to a new sensor

hth

03/05/2012 at 16:53
Ahhh thanks Peter you're a star it looks like that will solve my problem.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.