Nike+ sportband

a bit cheeky.......

9 messages
30/08/2008 at 21:55
Hi all - this maybe a bit cheeky but.....i won a nike+ sportband which is great but i dont have the special nike shoes......can i just tuck it into my sock or something or do you need the shoes???
30/08/2008 at 23:24
you can get a shoe pouch which attaches to your laces very securely, only cost about £5.
31/08/2008 at 04:50
You can buy a little velcro strap thingy with and acrylic holder for the sensor.  I bought one last week for 10DKK (just under £1).  Unfortunately I'm on an oil rig for another week and a half and can't remember what it's called
31/08/2008 at 18:23
Thanks peeps - i am off on holiday on tuesday for two weeks so welsh chick in DK if you get a chance to look when you are back from the rigs....if you dont, dont worry at least i know i dont have to buy the shoes now - hoorah!
01/09/2008 at 09:50

Wrap the foot pod thing in plastic, then duct tape, then duct-tape it to the laces of your shoes.

Works perfectly.

Make sure it's the right way up, and the right way round though.

02/09/2008 at 12:09
I got one of the pouches for mine, from Simply Run. Works fine!
02/09/2008 at 14:05

Simple cheap solution guv-nor, the i-strap.... http://www.istrap.co.uk/

i've never used one as I have a footpod.  I know of lots of runners buying the strap though or the more expensive alternative - 

My wife has a £5 velcro holder that clips on the laces that she bought at our local running store, which is probably a more elegant solution.

02/09/2008 at 19:49
16/09/2008 at 21:27

i-straps seem to be ideal...... you can even pick your colour!

and at £2......... its a steal!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.