Nike Vomero 7

Before the 8 arrives, some thoughts on last year's...

1 message
22/03/2013 at 12:23

Not much feedback on these here, so I thought I'd chip in.

I went from Vomero 1 to 3, of which I bought several pairs cheap while in the states.

After the last pair finally died a few months back, I tried the 6 and 7 - the only two models I can find these days - and opted for the newer model.

For the first 20 miles in them, I wasn't happy at all. They felt harder, and my shins were suffering slightly - which I hadn't had since trying the original model - and I was getting some skin damage under the laces.

However, since then they've softened up significantly, and it's now a comparable ride to what I was accustomed to with the 3.

I still pine for the 3, but if the 7 plummets in price once 8 arrives, I'd happily get a second pair.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.