Nike Zoom Victory

Anyone tried them ?

8 messages
04/12/2008 at 11:16
I like the look of this shoe for tempo run and maybe even a marathon...look light and very responsive. Has anyone tried these ?
10/01/2009 at 16:23
I've been running in these for a few of weeks now and love them. The other shoe I run in is a zoom elite, they feel pretty similar. The fly wire upper feels really good and its almost like it sculpts itself around your foot. If your a neutral or very mild overpronator give them a bash. You can get them for 40 quid now too so i'm thinking of getting another pair. I've been using them for my daily runs up to 10 miles with no probs so far.
19/01/2009 at 20:49
Went for my first run in these today I got them for £40 from dorunning.com and I liked them so much I bought another pair as soon as I came home feels light and very well cushioned. If your thinking about buying forme its a no brainer!
19/01/2009 at 21:04
Hi i am a newbie and i got some, they feel very responsive and have great cushioning. I had to wear mine around the house for a couple of days for my feet to get used to them. Great shoe
20/01/2009 at 08:22
..Never heard of these, but I am a fan of the Stucture Triax 11, are they similar??
21/01/2009 at 22:08
These are neutral shoes as opposed to support like the triax 11 Redpanda.
21/01/2009 at 23:22
Ah shame, I googled them actually, and they look so cool!  Damn it!!
17/02/2009 at 10:03
euro - did you ever get the Victories?  How are they - suitable for a marathon, would you say?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.