Nike+

Do I really need Nike shoes???

2 messages
02/10/2006 at 20:35
I've just bought a pink 4GB iPod Nano ('cos it's pink!). I'd totally forgotten all about this Nike+ hype until I was playing with the nano and came across the screen.

The main question is.....do I really need to use Nike shoes?? If not, then how can I attach the gadget bit to my Asics??

The other question is....is it any good? I know it's only another £20 and I've already spent the £129 for the iPod. but is it really worth it? I've been thinking about a Garmin, but is this thing accurate for milage?

Love the Nano, by the way, just can't stop downloading tracks. I was always concious of filling up the shuffle, but with this thing......
02/10/2006 at 21:00
no u dont need the nike+ shoes...go to that well know auction site and put in istrap......will take u ones for sale and show u how to use them....or just go to
www.istrap.com/co.uk cant remember which one.....cheap as chips to buy

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.