North Face Ultras

6 messages
12/06/2004 at 09:49
ANybody use North face ultra 102 shoes ?
Wondered what they were like and where can buy them...

Thanks.
12/06/2004 at 14:22
just got a pair, not run in them yet. got them off the web, cant find the name of the company but was from the UK through the Northface.com website. I will look on monday at the info(it is at work) they are very light though and comfy, just a bit pricy - mine are an early b'day pressie
12/06/2004 at 20:55
Had a pair for over a year now and they are a great trail running shoe. Have used them on a number of occassions over the Brecon Beacons including the 18mile Brecon to Merthyr Roman Road Run, and last years Beachy Head Marathon. Can't remember where I got them from, but will definitely be getting another pair
14/06/2004 at 08:33
right I got them from Ellis Brigham mountain sports and they are fab. Did 9 miles over the downs and only had 1 blister :) (that was the first time I had worn them) would recomend
14/06/2004 at 10:02
Thanks Chaps
23/04/2007 at 14:23
Any updates on this thread, anyone else out there use North Face Ultra 103 or 102 model?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.