Off-Road Running Shoe

4 messages
03/10/2008 at 18:50

Hi everyone,

I've been running for about a year now and have entered a few road races and recently decided to enter something different......the GRIM 8 mile off-raod race through rivers and mud thicker than your gran's home-made custard, but I need to get a new off-road shoe. I've heard awesome reviews about the Innov-8 range of off-road footwear but can only find them to buy online. I'm always very skeptical about buying clothing and shoes online as I'm never sure whether they'll actually fit. I'm just looking for a bit of advice on the sizings of these shoes. I currently wear size 46.4 euro sizes (can't find the UK sizing!) Asics GT-2120 when road running, so wondered if anyone had any idea of whether or not the sizes of Asics shoes and Innov-8 shoes were similar or not?

Any help is good help, within reason =]

Thanks,

Tom 

M...eldy    pirate
03/10/2008 at 18:59
If you are doing Grim ....  use your oldest shoes and bin them afterwards
04/10/2008 at 00:48

the reason I have no money as I make pointless purchases is because my mind does not think of great ideas like yours. 

thank you, you are my saviour!

04/10/2008 at 07:39

Sweatshop stock the Innov 8 range Tome. But I really would think twice about getting some new shoes for GRIM. But if you really must have new ones, a budget price off road shoe that Sweatshop do is the  Kanandia . A bargain at £45.

*****I must confess, I do work there but I'm not on commission or a bonus********

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.