Offroad Shoes for orthotics wearers

5 messages
29/12/2005 at 15:39
Could anyone recommend a decent offroad shoe suitable for orthotics.

Thanks

DL
30/12/2005 at 23:57
try new balance. i am new to running as have suffered with p.f for a couple of years and was restricted to walking. my pod sorted out my heel pain and on buying my runners i was told that new balance were made for taking an orthotic insole. have run a few time at 5 miles with no pain at all, i was really suprised at how good they felt 'out of the box'. first class.
31/12/2005 at 19:41
I've got some NB 906's, wide fit, which I wear with orthotics and they are brilliant for fields, woods and odd stretches of roads
Dustboy    pirate
31/12/2005 at 21:15
I know what you want them for DL!!! Na na na na na. Just bought me a pair of NB 4X4 shoes in the sale at Sweatshop. Forty quid.

03/01/2006 at 08:44
Thanks have bought a pair of Nike Terra Ridge from Sweatshop as they were the only neutral off trail shoes they had.

Thanks for the advice guys

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.