Online Running Wear

recomendations?

16 messages
30/06/2008 at 14:35
Hi,

Can anyone recomend anywear I can buy running tops and shorts online? My nearest running shop is quite small, so don't have much of a range of clothing...

I get really hot while running, so would appreciate recommendations of vests and shorts that I can buy at a reasonable price, preferably online!

Thanks
30/06/2008 at 14:59
check out the links on the right hand side of this page--------->
30/06/2008 at 20:48
Start fitness are really good, quick delivery too
30/06/2008 at 23:46
try www.mountainrangeuk.com
01/07/2008 at 06:25

Thanks, I saw the links but was looking for some personal recommendations! I've ordered from Start Fitness now, but I'll check out Mountain Range to see if there is anything else I might want!

Thanks everyone!

01/07/2008 at 07:15

Achilles heel have been good for me - the sale section is usually good - postage tends to be £2 per item of clothing

http://achillesheel.co.uk/

I like the fact that Wiggle have free postage

01/07/2008 at 07:29
Don't bother with Mountainrange, as they have very little in the line of running - plus the post above is from the owner so is blatant advertising.
01/07/2008 at 10:26

agree with Tall Tim - Stay away from mountain range! - No running kit on there! I've reported Darren Mellor to the guys at RW's for blatant advertising!

Startfitness, Wiggle and Up&Running. Start Fitness are brilliant - orders trainers+shorts yesterday morning and the goods arrived this morning! top class service. and loads cheaper than buying from shops!

01/07/2008 at 14:33
Hi Pain is only temporary, glad you've reported Darren Mellor, i have too..........
02/07/2008 at 12:49

I know you are after an online store but are you near to  a  JJB?? They do a limited range of running kit. I got a Lotto running vest for under a fiver. They also do adidas and a bit of Nike too, as well as other brands.

I like Start Fitness and Birmingham Runner

03/07/2008 at 10:46
I get most of my gear from Sweatshop - they have a sale on at the moment and I have bought a couple of pairs of shorts and t-shirts at a good price. In the past I've also bought from Start Fitness who have some good offers on their site.
03/07/2008 at 14:24
I'm with Nick & would recommend Sweatshop. Just got a new tshirt and top, both in the sale, and they came 2 days after ordering. Fantastic, just what I was after. Start Fitness are good, although I find their site a little difficult to browse efficiently.
16/07/2008 at 14:51
girlsruntoo.com is great for women's gear - a bit pricey but some excellent lines for all seasons. Also like dorunning.com  and Millets. There so much to choose from.
16/07/2008 at 20:43

Don't suppose anyone's bought any of the dorunning bits and pieces at all?

Have seen their brochures in a few magazines over the last six months or so and whilst the prices seem reasonable I was just wondering what the quality of the kit's like. Was thinking more of the dorunning branded stuff rather than the 'traditional' names.

16/07/2008 at 21:25

i ordered some stuff off sweatshop one lunchtime and it arrived the next morning!! and i hadn't paid for next day delivery or anything, amazing!

wiggle are reliable too.  

17/07/2008 at 08:36
I have had a few things from dorunning. However the majority of the stuff was nike or adidas with dorunning printed over chest, which is not for everyone. The only dorunning branded thing I got was the hoody, which is first class. Good service too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
16 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.