Pants or Commando

Which do you think is better

1 to 20 of 49 messages
04/04/2013 at 23:36

Hi 

Just wanted a general opinion if girls find it better to run with pants under running tights or go commando ?  I have tried both and think they have pros and cons. 

If knickers are the answer, can you recomend some good ones for under running gear.

Which is better regards chaffing?

05/04/2013 at 01:58

I always go commando under my tights, get way too much chaffing if I wear boxers. If I'm going on a particularly long run I always get the vasaline out too  

05/04/2013 at 08:31

I usually wear capris and go commando - I never run in shorts so I can't comment on whether they're comfortable to run in sans underwear. 

When I have ever worn knickers they've been sort of cotton midis so there's no VPL and everything's well covered.

Never had chafing either way.

05/04/2013 at 09:06
SteveP40 wrote (see)

I always go commando under my tights, get way too much chaffing if I wear boxers. If I'm going on a particularly long run I always get the vasaline out too  

Erm, the OP is asking the girls. Steve, son, the trick of lurking on ladies' underwear or lack of underwear threads is not to post

05/04/2013 at 09:18

Well perved Muttley - I salute you

05/04/2013 at 09:22

The laydeez of course never dispense advice on the gentleman-specific threads

seren nos    pirate
05/04/2013 at 09:25

I first went comando on the bike and it made such a difference that i tried it running and have never worn knickers since whilst running..........

definitely the most comfortable option

05/04/2013 at 09:39

Commando always - with tights, shorts and when cycling.

No chafing, and less laundry to do 

Edited: 05/04/2013 at 09:40
05/04/2013 at 10:07

So there you are gents, lot of ladies running around with no knickers on. It's not just a fantasy...

05/04/2013 at 13:02

never ever leave home without knickers on !!.......

.........seriously though I,ve tried a few styles over the years.Never gone commando though .........I,d be worried about camel toe..............I,ve now got the best runing  knickers ever, they ae sloggi light short ..........google it and you,ll see what I mean.Never had chaffing ever though with any pants..

all the girlies who go commando does your bum not get cold ?.............what make of tights do you wear 

05/04/2013 at 13:12
I first went Commando in Lidl.

Suspended sentence.
05/04/2013 at 13:17

Are you really that worried about camel toe?  

So what if you have one?  The sky won't fall.  

It doesn't on me, anyway 

Yes, my bum does get cold sometimes, but so do my thighs, and I doubt a pair of knickers would make much difference.

I have a mix of Asics, Nike and Decathlon shorts and tights.

05/04/2013 at 13:25

My bum and thighs do get cold but I'm not conscious of it unless I actually touch them - usually when I'm in the shower afterwards.

I wear Ronhill capris.

05/04/2013 at 13:31
Johnny Blaze wrote (see)
I first went Commando in Lidl.

Suspended sentence.

Your mistake was wearing the mini skirt JB 

05/04/2013 at 13:33
Screamapillar wrote (see)

So there you are gents, lot of ladies running around with no knickers on. It's not just a fantasy...

http://www.diabetesmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn.jpg

05/04/2013 at 13:52

If you're worried about men perving your camel-toe... well, despite all of us including me being obsessed with sex, staring at women's bits is the last thing I'm thinking about when I run. Can't speak for the spectators, mind...

05/04/2013 at 14:05

your forgetting the camel toe on the race pics ...........its bad enough having a nipple alert n ever mind camel toe aswell

05/04/2013 at 14:17

No such thing as a nipple alert in a sports bra, they're like parachute harnesses 

Pudge    pirate
05/04/2013 at 14:46
roeby wrote (see)

your forgetting the camel toe on the race pics ...........its bad enough having a nipple alert n ever mind camel toe aswell

Can you not wear your race number slightly lower than usual?  Sort of like a camel toe fig leaf.

05/04/2013 at 14:49

Who cares about a camel toe?  (And who actually buys race pics?)

Really, though - so you have labia.  So do most women.  Most men know about this already.

I just don't understand worrying about it!

1 to 20 of 49 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.