Pouch for Lucozade Jelly Beans

Where do you keep yours?

21 to 24 of 24 messages
01/03/2011 at 08:51
Mick 'Stringy' wrote (see)
Ben,  yup, I know they are pretty much the same.

Josh, i had a handffull stuffed into the rear zip pocket of my shorts for the Brass Monkey half, as seren said, they turned into one big blob of sugary goo.

loulabell wrote (see)
i have a lickle pocket in my shorts , but they bulge out looking like haemaorroids...best place is in your knickers , but that leads to all sorts of problems

The Haemaorroid look is never a good look, but I suppose I could wear my wife's knickers just to try them out.

Perhaps I have been lucky: with me they only get a little sweaty, but hold together pretty well. As disgusting as it sounds, I think when they are a little sweaty they are easier to chew!

01/03/2011 at 11:33
Sweaty Jelly Beans; truly a taste sensation.
02/03/2011 at 12:44
Well now I just want to eat jelly beans!!
02/03/2011 at 22:08
I am chocking on the humor!  How about something totally different.... mars bar.. see what happens.. that should be pretty... it yields the same as a bag of jellybeans.. and there is no temptation to delay... just eat it at once and its all over with! No mess!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.